This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
- It’s tiny. This is good sometimes.
- Great for short errands.
- Lightweight and good A laptop and cables, plus some small accessories, you’ll be fine
- Some books, some snacks and some chargers? You got it.
- Think of it as a hands-free suitcase.
- Light, compact, water resistant. i.e.: Good for biking and facing some weather.
- It’s tiny. This is bad sometimes.
- This is not your personal igloo.
- Since it doesn’t have tons of space, this is not the best choice for longer trips.
Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag. Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider. Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back. Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators.
As for the material and other properties, here’s a quick summary:
- Soft mesh back
- Water-resistant, 100% polyester fabric
- Dimensions: H 16⅞", W 12¼", D 3⅞"
- Padded ergonomic bag straps