Last Revised on: May, 20, 2018.
We respect your privacy and we are committed to keep you adequately informed about how you can manage your cookies. This policy describes when, what types and why cookies are used by RECORE STORE (also referred here as “we”, “us”, “our”, “Site”, “Website”, “Company”, “Store” or “RECORE”) to provide functionalities on our website and related services, including, but not limited to, your account management, emails, newsletters, and partner services for payment processing and shipment of your orders (together, the “Service”).
By using our Store you (the “User”) agree that cookies, web beacons, or similar storage technology may be configured on your computer or other device from which you access our Site.
2. What Are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to the devices you use to reach and use the Service. Your browser or device holds these cookies and makes them available every time you visit a site again so that it can recognise you as the user and to remember your user’s choices and preferences (for example, to help you log in faster, improve your navigation, or remember products you may have left on your shopping cart, etc). This can make your next visit easier, improve your browsing experience and overall make the site more useful to you.
Some cookies last just one session. Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser or device only while you are browsing the Store and until you leave the site. Once you leave the Store, they are then deleted from your device. A session is like a digital ID card. Each time you visit the website you’ll be assigned one session ID for the duration of your visit and it will be used to identify you during the time you spend on the site. Sessions are unique to each user and tend to last only while you’re visiting the site or a few hours more.
Persistent Cookies remain in your browser or device after you leave the Store or close your browser. These cookies remain on your device until they reach their expiry date or you delete them, depending on the cookie. Use of persistent cookies may be linked to personal information while interacting with the Service. For example, if you choose to store your user name so that you do not have to enter them each time you access your account, or to remember the products you had in your cart if you can’t finish a purchase now and need to come back later, a persistent cookie linked to your account information will be stored on your computer. If you reject the use of persistent cookies, you may still use the Service, but keep in mind that some features may not function properly.
3. Why Are Cookies Useful
In addition, functional cookies, for example, are used to allow us to remember your preferences and identify you as a user, ensure your information is secure and operate more reliably and efficiently, for example, to remember who you are every time you access the Store or to recall your preferences in the case we present a feature that allows you to customise how any aspect of the Store is visible to you.
4. Cookies We Use
Our Store runs on free open source software, such as WordPress for content management and WooCommerce for managing the catalog of products, and this allows us to use much less cookies than other average proprietary solutions. The information typically collected by cookies include information related to how you use the Store, your device’s IP address and browser type, how you arrived at the Store, and your email address if you are logging into your account, etc.
|Cookie Name||Placed by||Duration||Description|
|wordpress_logged_in_(hash)||Role Playing Gear||1 Session||This cookie is created when you login to your account to tell the Store you are currently authenticated.|
|wordpress_sec_(hash)||Role Playing Gear||2 Weeks||This cookie stores your authentication details and is used for authentication over SSL|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Role Playing Gear||1 Session||This is used to check if your browser is set to allow or reject cookies.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_(hash)||Role Playing Gear||2 Days||Associates the current session with the current products in your shopping cart.|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Role Playing Gear||1 Month||Allows the Store to maintain the integrity of your shopping cart and the current products in it, so you can proceed to checkout, either in the current session or if you leave the Store and come back later.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Role Playing Gear||1 Month||Tells the Store if your shopping cart is empty or current has any products in it.|
|wfwaf-authcookie-(hash)||Role Playing Gear||1 Session||Used by our Wordfence firewall to perform a capability check and authenticate users’ login requests.|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Role Playing Gear||1 Year||Used to save your Cookies preferences.|
|PYPF||Paypal||1 Month||This cookie is linked to the checkout process and used by our Paypal payment processing feature|
|formillaVisitorGuid(hash)||Formilla||Persistent||Set for users who interact with the Store through the Live Chat feature to associate the user with the message(s) sent.|
|formillaChatSession(hash)||Formilla||Persistent||Set for users who interact with the Store through the Live Chat feature to remember information about the interaction, like date, session, user, etc.|
|Cookie Name||Placed by||Duration||Description|
|_gat_gtag_(StoreID)||Google Analytics||1 Minute||Used to throttle analytics request rate.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||1 Day||Used to distinguish between different users.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 Years||Used to store a unique client identifier (Client ID), which is a randomly generated number. The identifier is stored in the cookie and included with requests sent to Google Analytics.|
|_gac_||Google Analytics||90 Days||Contains information related to user interactions with our marketing campaigns.|
You can configure the cookies you receive from us with.
5. Similar Technologies
In addition to cookies, we may eventually also use other similar tracking technologies to improve our Service. When that happens, this Policy will be updated to document that use. We may use such technologies to do things like gather demographic information about our user base as a whole or track user’s movements around the Service in the attempt to study better ways of organizing the Store navigation structure and information display, or to improve our understanding of the site traffic, visitor behaviour and promotional campaigns. These similar technologies may include:
- Web Beacons (also called “Tracking Pixels”, “Internet Tags”, “Pixel Tags” or “Clear Gifs”): Web beacons are small blocks of code or images embedded in pages of a website, mobile application, advertising and email messages. They are a method used to pass information from your device to a third party service and may be used, for example, to count the number of visitors the Store receives, to monitor how the users navigate the current structure of the website, or count the number of views on specific pieces of content. We may use Facebook pixels to process information about the user’s actions on our website, such as visited webpages, the user’s Facebook ID, browser data, and others. The information processed from Facebook pixels are used to display interest-based ads when you are using Facebook as well as to measure cross-device conversions and to learn about users’ interactions with our Website.
- Local Storage: Local storage, such as HTML5, allows a website or mobile app to store and retrieve data on an individual device.
- Embedded Scripts: Embedded scripts are small pieces of code that are active online while you are connected to the Service, and are deleted or deactivated after you leave the Store. They are designed to collect information about how you interact with the Service. They are temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server or a third party with whom we work with, and again, deleted or deactivated when you disconnect from the Store.
We use the Google Adwords tracking pixel to better understand how you interact on our website and to target visitors using Google’s advertising platform. We also use Facebook, which may include Facebook Impressions, Facebook Custom Audience, and Facebook Pixel, to track your use of the site and to target visitors on Facebook’s advertising platform.
6. Do Not Track Response
7. Controlling Cookies and Managing your Preferences
You have a number of options to control or limit how your browsers accept cookies, including:
- Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies. Please consult your browser’s help files and support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to properly use all features of our Store (for example, you may have difficulties to sign in, make purchases, or use some of the other features in the Store).
- You can separately opt-out from having your website activity available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which prevents sharing information about your website visits with Google Analytics. Here’s a link for more information about this add-on: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881.
- To opt out of Google Analytics’ display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page. Notice that we do not show you advertising here on the Store but this can have some influence on Ads you see elsewhere on the web after showing interest in our products.
- You may also be able to exercise specific privacy choices, such as enabling or disabling certain location-based services, by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device usually available in the “Settings” section or referring to the instructions provided by your mobile device’s manufacturer.
8. Where to Learn More
For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit AllAboutCookies.org
To learn more about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
To learn more and opt out from interest-based, behavioral advertising, you can do so by using one of the following tools based on the region you are in:
- US residents and those not in the EU or Canada – Digital Advertising Alliance
- Canada residents – Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
- EU residents – European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
9. Changes to this Policy
10. Contact Information
Stalk us out there